A cookie is a small file to be placed on your computer or any other device (hereinafter device) you use to access our website. Cookies helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. A cookie does not give access to the device.
- Purpose of using cookies
• Internal record keeping
• Improvement of products and service
- Security of the website to guarantee a safe consultation of our web page and secure interaction with our systems
- Types of cookies
Listed below are the main cookies that might be used by us when you enter the website.
• Session ID cookie: Enables us to keep track of your movement switching between pages in order for you not to be asked repeatedly for information already provided. This type of cookie allows you to proceed through numerous pages of the website quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new visited area.
• Load Balancer cookie: This type of cookie is essential in order to ensure that our website loads efficiently by distributing visits across multiple web servers. When distributed the cookie does not contain personal information of you and the duration of use is limited to your visit on the website, hence the cookie is deleted when the web browser is closed.
• Affiliate tracking cookie: Reports to us that you have reached the website via an affiliate link in order for us to tailor the application experience. Furthermore, this is supplementary achieved by use of a unique URL identifier in the description URL when you initially visit the website.
- Necessary Security cookie: In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online (technical data, location and geolocation, digital behavioural data)
- Third party cookies
Cookies may also be set by third parties. However, none of these third parties are able to collect personal data from which they would be able to identify you on an individual basis.
- Data Collection and Analytics: These cookies track how visitors and what type of visitors use the website in order to improve our services. For example, we use Google Analytics and Salesforce DMP – a popular analytics service – provided by Google and Salesforce. You can find more information regarding how these cookies are used on Google or Salesforce Privacy’s site.
- Advertisement tracking: These cookies are used to collect non-personal information regarding your interaction with advertising on other websites prior to them arriving at our website and which advertisements are preferred by visitors. This information helps us to deliver advertisements relevant to the customer’s interests and preferences, control the number of times the customer sees a given advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertisement campaigns. For example, we use Facebook pixel – a popular social network service – provided by Facebook. You can find more information regarding how these cookies are used on Facebook Privacy’s site.
- Targeting and Cross device linking: These cookies are used to collect non-personal information regarding the user’s interaction with our websites which allows us to analyse consumers behaviour across different devices and allows us to deliver advertisements relevant to the user’s interests and preferences, control the number of times you see a given advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertisement campaigns. For example, we use MailChimp pixel – a popular CRM, analytics and communication automation service – provided by MailChimp. You can find more information regarding how these cookies are used on Salesforce Privacy’s site.
- Re-identification: these cookies allow us to collect anonymous, non-personal information of how users interact with our website and advertising and associate this information with our database. We use this information primarily for analytics, but also to deliver advertisement relevant to the consumer’s interests and preferences, control the number of times you interact with advertisement and measure the effectiveness and relevancy of advertisement campaigns.
- Website testing: These cookies allow us to show different versions of the same page or feature on the website and thereafter track to see which version performs best. We use a cookie to manage which version to display when you visit our website. The specific variation that you will see is randomly chosen and no personal information is stored or tracked through this cookie.
- Security safeguards: These cookies are used to monitor your interaction and use of the website and track the eventual suspicious behaviour. Reports on this activity are done in aggregate format and use this information solely for the purposes of monitoring and securing this website to guarantee you a safe use of our services. In all cases these cookies do not store any information that makes you personally identifiable.
- Cookie control
- Cookie and explicit consent
Cookie and functioning of the web site
Some cookies such as the necessary cookies and the security cookies (third-party cookies) cannot be declined as they are essential to run the website and constitute a security safeguard to guarantee your interaction and protection regarding your experience with our services.
Alternatively, you may visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ or http://www.allaboutcookies.org. These websites contain comprehensive information on how to make special settings on a wide variety of browsers. You may locate details on how to delete cookies from the device (including those from this visit), as well as more general information regarding cookies.
Please be aware of that modifications or declining of consent may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Storage of cookies
The specific time of storage varies from cookie to cookie. However, the period is restarts whenever the website is visited.