How can we help?
Ferratum Business offers Capital Installment Loans to small businesses. Loan amounts available range between £2,000 and £50,000. Loans are available on 6-18 month terms.
Our application process is simple and is all completed online. Applications are completed in less than 5 minutes.
In addition to the information requested through the online application, we may also request for the following:
- Your latest closing of accounts or bank statements from the past 3 months.
- A photo of you and your ID sent via your mobile phone.
Qualifications for a Ferratum Business loan are:
- That your business has been in operation for 12 months
- It is not a sole proprietorship
- Your company earns at least £75,000 in annual revenues
- All owners of your company are the United Kingdom based
- You have a dedicated business bank account
- You have a physical business presence in the United Kingdom
Yes, you can repay the loan at any time with no pre-payment penalties. You only pay during the time you have the loan.
No, there is no obligation to apply online.
No, Ferratum Business loans are not secured by specific assets such as real estate. You will, however, need to provide a personal guarantee for the loan.
Our goal is to approve all loans within one business day and disburse the funds the day after approval. Generally, you can expect to receive funds in your account within 2 business days of completing the Ferratum Business application.
Loan repayments are made monthly in equal installments.
We charge a 2.5% origination fee for all of our business loans. Our average monthly interest rate is 3% of the loan amount but ultimately the interest rate is based on our proprietary credit assessment of your business.
If you grant us your permission, we can then view your business bank account transaction data via AccountScore secure service for a faster loan decision. Check AccountScore FAQ for more info: AccountScore support page